Applying is easy.
Follow the directions for your specific program to get started.
- Adapted Physical Education
- Advanced-level Coaching
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services
- Art Therapy
- Athletic Administration
- Athletic Counseling
- Athletic Training
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Exercise Physiology
- General Counseling and Casework
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric and Developmental Disabilities Counseling
- Physical Education Teacher Initial Licensure
- Physical Education Professional Licensure
- Physician Assistant
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Recreation Management
- School Counseling
- School of Professional and Continuing Studies
- Social Work
- Special Services (Rehabilitation and Counseling Studies)
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Sport Management
- Strength and Conditioning
- Student Personnel Administration in Higher Education
- Therapeutic Recreation Management
Click here for the annual Springfield College security and fire safety report.
Springfield College does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis in admission and access to, and employment and treatment in, its programs and activities.