Career in the Arts Day and Game Lab
Join us for Game Lab and Careers in the Arts at Springfield College.
Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
High school junior and senior students: Join us on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019 for Game Lab and Careers in the Arts.
- 9:45 a.m. Registration and Coffee
- 10:15 a.m. Welcome
- 11 a.m. Workshops in Art Therapy, Art Education, Art in the Community, and Digital Arts OR Game Lab with Industry Professionals
- 12:15 p.m. Campus Tour
- 12:45 p.m. Lunch with Panelists
- 1:30 p.m. Careers in the Arts Panel Discussion
- Pat King, Co-founder, Pioneer Valley Game Developers
- Creath Carter, Designer for Interactive Media
- Pasqualina Azzarello, City Arts Coordinator, City of Easthampton
- Alicia Shibley, Art Therapist, Trauma Informed Care Clinic
- Michelle Shibley, Art Educator and Multimedia Artist
- 2:30-3 p.m. Question-and-Answer Session
Registration is open.
Space is limited so register early.
For more information, contact Director of the Digital, Web, and Multimedia Design Program Ruth West at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event, please contact Kellie Murphy by Oct. 29, at email@example.com or (413) 748-3930 to discuss your accessibility needs.
Springfield College is a smoke-and-tobacco-free campus.