Become a Social Work Leader
YOU'VE CHOSEN THE PROFESSION OF SOCIAL WORK because you have the passion to help people improve their lives. Now, you want to excel further. Tomorrow’s effective social worker will need to master of all of the traditional skills of diagnosis and treatment, and more. Social work leaders will possess skills in collaboration, management, administration, advocacy, and system reform. The complexity of the field is increasing at the rapid pace of societal change.
Factors include managed health care, an aging population, integration of disabled children in schools, increased variety of treatment programs for substance abusers, the growing popularity of employee assistance programs, and other issues. In addition, needs for public welfare, family services, and child protection services continue to grow. The advanced generalist practice curriculum at the Springfield College School of Social Work will equip you with the latest knowledge and skills. Intellectually challenging, while grounded in real-world practice, it will prepare you to make a significant difference in the world.
- MSW Weekday (Springfield)
- MSW Weekend (Springfield & Worcester)
- Advanced Standing for BSW Graduates (Weekday & Weekend)
- Dual Degree Program MSW/JD
- Dual Degree Program BS/MSW
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Trauma-Informed Practice with Children and Adolescents
- Seminar in Field Instruction