Digital, Web and Multimedia Design Outcomes
Goal 1 : Will learn creative problem-solving, practice, and perseverance in service to others.
- SLO 1 : Will understand the creative processes in digital design.
- SLO 2 : Will master techniques and acquire skills in a variety of traditional art media.
- SLO 3 : Will understand, evaluate and create in service to others
Goal 2 : Will develop technical concepts, software skills, and the ability for ongoing learning in the field of digital design.
- SLO 4 : Will master techniques and acquire skills in a variety of computer arts software applications (programs and apps).
- SLO 5 : Will master techniques for on-going learning in the field of digital design.
Goal 3 : Will develop aesthetic judgment, visual critical thinking, self-evaluation, and synthesis.
- SLO 6 : Will be able use critical thinking to critique, evaluate, and revise artwork.
- SLO 7 : Will develop aesthetic appreciation of design, creation and beauty in the visual arts.
- SLO 8 : Will be able to synthesize their understanding of traditional and digital arts