Graduate Adapted Physical Education Program Outcomes
Goal 1 : Graduates will be able to develop the skills to meet needs of each student curriculum development, teaching, and student and program evaluation.
- SLO 1 : Graduates will identify a variety of formal and informal assessments.
- SLO 2 : Graduates will formulate program goals based on formal and informal assessment.
- SLO 3 : Graduates will examine apply appropriate intervention strategies based on formal and informal assessments.
- SLO 4 : Graduates develop relationships with a team of professionals to suite the needs of the student.
Goal 2 : Graduates will demonstrate the ability to evaluate and conduct research in the field.
- SLO 5 : Design and conduct a research project.
- SLO 6 : Review lines of research within physical education.
- SLO 7 : Present findings from a research study study orally in a professional.
Goal 3 : Graduates will gain advanced knowledge of human development, and unique attributes of learners.
- SLO 8 : Graduates will describe key theories of human development.
- SLO 9 : Graduates will apply knowledge of human development and unique attributes to real life situations
Goal 4 : Graduates will be prepared for careers in Adapted physical education and adapted physical activities both within the school setting and recreational settings or gain acceptance at an additional program of study
- SLO 10 : Students will be enrolled in continuing education or employed with in the field of Adapted Physical Education