Sport Management (Graduate) Program Outcomes
Goal 1: Through engaged learning, students re prepared for the sport management profession
- SLO 1: Students will apply contemporary best managerial practices in sport business operations
- SLO 2: Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities in the sport management field.
Goal 2: To provide graduates with an action research based education in leadership
- SLO 3: Students will demonstrate an understanding of a Springfield College education in leadership and ethical decision-making as it applies to the field of sport management.
- SLO 4: Students will analyze contemporary cultural issues surrounding sport as it applies to the sport management field.
Goal 3: Provide graduates with communications skills for a variety of settings and audiences
- SLO 5: Students will apply professional written communication skills necessary in the field
- SLO 6: Students will apply professional oral communication skills necessary in the field