Apply to Advanced-level Coaching
Master of Science or Master of Education in Advanced-level Coaching
- Michelle Moosbrugger, PhD
Phone: (413) 748-3486
- Rolling admissions, fall or spring entry
- Jan. 15 preferred deadline for prospective students applying for fellowships
- Statement of purpose connected to the intended outcomes of the program
- Completed application and $50 application fee
- Please include any college activities, out-of-school leadership experiences, work history, and community involvement to support your interest in or qualifications for graduate study.
- Personal statement
- In two to three double-spaced pages, please describe significant life experiences that have contributed to your interest in your field, your understanding of this field, your occupational objectives, and why you have chosen Springfield College.
- Official college transcripts
- An official transcript from each college/university you have attended is required.
- Transcripts must be in English. If the transcript is not in English you will be required to submit a professional credential evaluation completed by any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. In some cases, including if you plan to request coursework be transferred, a course-by-course translation is required. For this we recommend the World Education Services or Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Please provide the recommendation form to each of the three people you have chosen to comment on your interest in graduate study at Springfield College, as well as your preparedness for it. These letters should speak to the applicant's academic ability and potential or prior experience in the field.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores
- Scores must be from examinations taken within the last five years.
- GRE Code: 3763
International Applicants from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate English language proficiency by way of one of the following examinations:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score requirement TOEFL-IBT 90
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score requirement IELTS 7.0
All application materials should be mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109
If you choose to email your application documents, please note that transcripts and letters of recommendation will not be considered official unless they are emailed directly from the original source and not from the applicant. Please submit materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.