Apply to Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Michael Musante
Phone: (413) 748-3203
- Rolling admissions for fall entry
- Spring entry is available
- This program is designed for students who have completed their undergraduate degrees within the past two years.
- MBA applicants are asked to write a brief essay that outlines career goals and how the MBA degree will be of value in professional pursuits. Please limit responses to no more than 500 words).
- An interview with the MBA program director is recommended. Candidates may elect to meet with the program director either before or after the application has been filed. Please contact Michael Musante at mmusante@springfieldcollege to schedule an appointment. Should the applicant be unable to visit the campus a phone interview may be arranged.
- A 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- Completed application and $50 application fee
- Please include any college activities, out-of-school leadership experiences, work history, and community involvement to support your interest in or qualifications for graduate study.
- Official college transcripts
- An official transcript from each college/university you have attended is required.
- Transcripts must be in English. If the transcript is not in English you will be required to submit a professional credential evaluation completed by any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. In some cases, including if you plan to request coursework be transferred, a course-by-course translation is required. For this we recommend the World Education Services or Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Please provide the recommendation form to each of the three people you have chosen to comment on your interest in graduate study at Springfield College, as well as your preparedness for it.
International Applicants from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate English language proficiency by way of one of the following examinations:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
All application materials should be mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109
If you choose to email your application documents, please note that transcripts and letters of recommendation will not be considered official unless they are emailed directly from the original source and not from the applicant. Please submit materials via email to email@example.com.