Apply to Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Master of Science (MS) or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Students enrolled in CAGS programs are not eligible for federal financial assistance.
- Ny Mia Tran, PhD
- Rolling Admissions - Fall and spring entry
- Review of completed applications will begin the first week of March for fall and the first week of November for spring enrollment will continue until all seats are filled per semester.
- The program strives to accept students with a strong desire to succeed professionally and personally. Successful candidates are motivated to apply their competencies toward helping improve the human condition within various contexts at the individual, group, institutional, community, and/or structural levels.
Candidates for this concentration must participate in an interview prior to being accepted. You will be contacted to set up an interview via email.
- Completed application and $50 application fee
- Please include any college activities, out-of-school leadership experiences, work history, and community involvement to support your interest in or qualifications for graduate study.
- Personal statement
- In two to three double-spaced pages, please describe significant life experiences that have contributed to your interest in your field, your understanding of this field, your occupational objectives, and why you have chosen Springfield College.
- Official college transcripts
- An official transcript from each college/university you have attended is required.
- Transcripts must be in English. If the transcript is not in English you will be required to submit a professional credential evaluation completed by any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. In some cases, including if you plan to request coursework be transferred, a course-by-course translation is required. For this we recommend the World Education Services or Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
- Two letters of recommendation (one additional letter is optional)
- Please provide the recommendation form to each of the people you have chosen to comment on your interest in graduate study at Springfield College, as well as your preparedness for it.
- GRE optional (encouraged but not required)
- Scores must be from examinations taken within the last five years.
- GRE Code: 3763
International Applicants from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate English language proficiency by way of one of the following examinations:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
All application materials should be mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109
If you choose to email your application documents, please note that transcripts and letters of recommendation will not be considered official unless they are emailed directly from the original source and not from the applicant. Please submit materials via email to email@example.com.