Clinical Mental Health
- Assisting in classroom instruction for graduate level program concentration classes
- Responsibility for tutoring or assisting students who need additional help or resources, with a focusing on clinical report writing and documentation.
- Responsibility for grading quizzes/tests/ or course assignments.
- Responsibility for creating instructional materials for the course; including the development or rubrics.
- Assisting the faculty member with research, including assisting in data collection or analysis of data.
The graduate fellow will directly assist the instructor in teaching classes, especially for concentration specific courses that require concentration specific expertise and experience including Psyc 675, Psyc 687, Psyc 633, Psyc 686. The fellow must have a strong knowledge of the content area and be able to assist students in content tutoring, support, skill development, role play exercises and other classroom activities. The grad fellow will lead classroom discussions, create grading sheets, grade exams, papers and other material, with a focus on clinical documentation and report writing.. Provide research assistance to concentration content expert faculty in collecting program data including on clinical internship site information, evaluations from internship onsite supervisors, licensing data, job placement and employment outlook for CMHC data and provide analysis of said data. The fellow will hold regular office hours and meet with students to assist in course support, address concerns and answer questions with a focus on assessment skills and diagnosis. The fellow will also order or obtain materials needed for classes, teach or substitute for program faculty, as requested and provide instructors with assistance in the use of technology to support coursework if needed. The fellow will create and maintain all internship materials. The fellow will also assist the faculty member in conducting research in the concentration specific area including creating support material and collecting data.
The fellow will also:
- Have administrative responsibilities associated with recruitment of students, addressing questions of perspective students and attending open houses.
- Other office management tasks, such as copying, filing, etc.
The secondary responsibilities of the fellow will be in support of the concentration specific graduate recruitment including responding to perspective student inquires, maintaining current and perspective student information, addressing licensing changes and creating concentration specific materials including internship handbooks, etc.
Fellowship Required Qualifications
Required Qualifications: The graduate fellow should have: Position Requirements: The fellow must be a full time graduate student at Springfield College and be enrolled in the CMHC program.
The graduate fellow should have:
The fellow must be a full time graduate student at Springfield College and be enrolled in the CMHC program.