Psy.D. Fellows responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- If training and experience allows, Fellows may also be considered for undergraduate teaching assignments with permission of the Chair and Dean. (Such teaching assignments would be included in general work assignments and thus not eligible for additional remuneration.)
- Assisting with course preparation
- Assisting Practicum Coordinator with development and maintenance of practicum sites, updating of practicum forms and administration of practicum program.
- Organize additional student Psy.D. meetings, workshops, presentations, or other gatherings as directed.
- Maintain contact information for program-wide communication with Psy.D. students.
- Provide feedback on written assignments as assigned (proficiency with APA format is essential).
- Assist with documentation needed to maintain APA accreditation eligibility requirements.
- Help with recruitment, admissions, and retention processes; and student advisement and academic support.
- Manage and update marketing and communication information for the Psy.D. Program (Social networking page, Bulletin Boards, Brochures, Flyers, etc.)
- Staff support at Psy.D. Interview Days.
- Serve as support for the ongoing development of the Psy.D. Program.
Fellowship Required Qualifications
Required Qualifications: Position Requirements: Applicant needs to be fulltime doctoral student in the Psy.D. program at Springfield College
Applicant needs to be fulltime doctoral student in the Psy.D. program at Springfield College