Rehabilitation and Disability Studies - Public Health
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Tutoring or assisting students who need additional help or resources.
- Grading quizzes/tests/ or course assignments.
- Responsible for creating instructional materials for the course; including the development of rubrics.
- Responsible for assisting the faculty member with research, including literature reviews, assisting in data collection or analysis of data.
The graduate fellow responsibilities include grading for Health Science, Public Health and Rehabilitation courses including: Introduction to Public Health, Introduction to Health Care and Rehabilitation, Health Care Ethics, and Health Law courses. Fellow will develop and create new grading sheets as well as descriptions of assignments for the students.
Secondary Responsibilities include:
- Assisting faculty members with doing administrative duties associated with research, such as data entry.
- Other office management tasks, such as copying, filing, etc.
Assist with preparing quizzes and exams for printing/copying as needed. Proctor exams and lead preplanned class activities when faculty travels to regional and national meetings.
Fellowship Required Qualifications
Required Qualifications: Position Requirements:
- Available Positions: 1
- Stipend: $2,000
- Tuition Waiver: 12
- Faculty Contact: Pamela Higgins