Research & Statistics
- Keeping 20 office and tutorial hours per week.
- Laboratory instruction in statistics (PSYC 624).
- Tutoring students who need additional help with the understanding of course materials in RSCH 610, RSCH 620, RSCH 612, PSYC 624, and PSYC 610.
- Assisting students with homework assignments in RSCH 610, RSCH 620, RSCH 612, PSYC 624, and PSYC 610.
- Assisting students working on their dissertations/theses/research projects with scientific/technical writing and SPSS usage.
- Assisting the instructor with the grading of statistics assignments and exams.
- Assisting the instructor in the preparation of RSCH courses.
The graduate fellow will hold 20 office and tutorial hours per week with the responsibility to assist students in graduate research and statistics courses with homework assignments and the understanding of course materials. The fellow will have the primary teaching responsibility for the statistics lab accompanying the PSYC 624 statistics course. Further, the fellow will assist students working on their dissertation/theses/research projects with scientific/technical writing and SPSS usage. The fellow will assist the instructor in the evaluation of statistics assignments and exams, and in the preparation of research and statistics courses. Strong content knowledge is required to carry out these tasks.
Duties may include some office management tasks, such as assisting with record keeping, copying, and filing. In addition, some data entry may be required.
Fellowship Required Qualifications