- Support the mission of the Spiritual Life Center to provide programming to the Springfield College and to encourage the belief that education and personal growth have spiritual component.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Center, ensuring procedures are followed and a welcome, professional and pastoral atmosphere is maintained
- Assist the Director in managing student workers, scheduling and payroll, programming and publications.
- Maintain confidentiality around student concerns and the contents of student files
Fellowship Required Qualifications
Fellowship Preferred Qualifications
- Available Positions: 1
- Stipend: $7,800
- Tuition Waiver: 18
- Faculty Contact: Dr. David McMahon