Transfer Scholarships and Awards
These scholarships apply to students applying to study at the main campus in Springfield, Mass.
Transfer students with more than 12 credits are eligible for a merit scholarship. Awards are determined by the cumulative (every institution attended) GPA and are as follows.
- Distinguished Scholarship: $25,000 annually
- Eligibility: GPA 3.5 or higher
- Honors Scholarship: $22,000 annually
- Eligibility: GPA 3.2-3.49
- Achiever Scholarship: $20,000 annually
- Eligibility: GPA 3.0-3.19
For students that do not meet the criteria for a merit scholarship, we are pleased to offer the Director Award.
- Director Award: $17,000 annually
- Eligibility: GPA 2.9 or lower
Additional Transfer Scholarships
Preferred Application Award: $1,000
- July 1 for fall semester enrollment
- Dec. 1 for spring semester enrollment
Associates Degree Completion Award: $1,000
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: $3,500 annually
Legacy Award: $2,000
- Spring enrollment preferred deadline: Dec. 1
- Spring enrollment final deadline: Jan. 5
- Fall enrollment preferred deadline: July 1
- Fall enrollment final deadline: Aug. 15
- Physical therapy (fall enrollment only): Jan. 31
- Physician Assistant and Occupational therapy (fall enrollment only): April 15
Students will be considered for need-based financial aid once they’ve completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).