Transfer Scholarships and Awards
These scholarships apply to students applying to study at the main campus in Springfield, Mass. Students interested in transferring to our regional campuses or study online, please explore scholarship options available to you here.
Transfer students with more than 12 credits are eligible for a merit scholarship. Awards are determined by the cumulative (every institution attended) GPA and are as follows.
- Distinguished Scholarship: $24,000 annually
- Eligibility: GPA 3.5 or higher
- Honors Scholarship: $20,000 annually
- Eligibility: GPA 3.2-3.49
- Achiever Scholarship: $18,000 annually
- Eligibility: GPA 3.0-3.19
For students that do not meet the criteria for a merit scholarship, we are pleased to offer the Director Award.
- Director Award: $12,000 annually
- Eligibility: GPA 2.9 or lower
Additional Transfer Scholarships
Preferred Application Award: $1,000
- May 1 for fall semester enrollment
- Dec. 1 for spring semester enrollment
Associates Degree Completion Award: $1,000
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: $3,500 annually
Legacy Award: $2,000
- Spring enrollment preferred deadline: Dec. 1
- Spring enrollment final deadline: Jan. 5
- Fall enrollment preferred deadline: June 1
- Fall enrollment final deadline: Aug. 15
- Physical therapy (fall enrollment only): Dec. 1
- Physician Assistant and Occupational therapy (fall enrollment only): Jan. 15
Students will be considered for need-based financial aid once they’ve completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov.