Reading Room Open Hours Rules
- Open hours will be Tuesday thru Thursday, 1 - 4
- Walk-ins are welcome and encouraged!
- During open hours, researchers can request the following items without an appointment:
- Yearbooks, Catalogs, The Student, and Alumni Magazines
- Rare books, including materials from the Rare Book Collection and the Thesis Collections
- Processed Manuscript Collections with a finding aid and listed on the Archives Manuscript Collections page
- Although all attempts to provide the materials listed, some materials may not be available at the time of inquiry.
- Reading Room assistants are not able to answer reference or historical questions. Please contact the College Archivist at email@example.com to ask a historical or reference question.
- College records, unprocessed manuscript collections and other general research materials in the Archives cannot be viewed without making prior arrangements with the College Archivist.
- Without a prior appointment, the College Archivist may not be available to talk with researchers during these times.
- Appointments to view materials or meet with the College Archivist can be arranged during open hours prior to arrival.
- Appointments to view materials or meet with the College Archivist can also be made for other times during the week.
- To arrange an appointment to view materials, to ask a reference or historical question, or to speak to the Archivist, researchers should contact the College Archivist by email at firstname.lastname@example.org