Working with the Materials
- Researchers are required to show a picture ID card to use the resources of the Archives.
- Researchers will be asked to complete the Application for Using Archival and Manuscript Collections form before using materials.
- Researchers are responsible for safeguarding material made available to them in the reading room.
- Pencils and loose paper must be used when taking notes.
- Researchers should not lean on, write on, fold, trace, or handle the books or manuscripts in any way likely to damage them.
- Researchers must leave backpacks, briefcases, purses, and notebooks in the main desk while working in the reading room.
- Laptop computers may be used in the reading room, but computer cases and bags must remain in the main desk.