We have finalized the course modalities for the fall semester schedule with approximately two-thirds of our courses having an in-person requirement. Courses that do not have an in-person requirement will meet 100% remotely using Zoom to connect to the live class at the course’s scheduled day/time.
Beginning on Wednesday, August 19 all course modalities will be visible in PrideNET on your schedule and in the Course Search function. Keep in mind:
- Fully remote course sections will read "MAIN Campus, NO Bldg, NONE"
- Course sections with an in-person requirement will read “MAIN Campus” followed by the building and room assignment (ex. “MAIN CAMPUS, Hickory Hall, 205”)
- Below is an example of how your schedule may appear:
- Course registration is now live and will remain open through the drop add period. The last to add classes is September 8th and the last day to drop classes is September 15th. If you consider making any changes to your schedule, please consult with your advisor, department chair, or the Academic Advising Center.
- All week one classes (Aug 31 - Sept 6) will be fully remote with an intent to provide enough time for students to get tested and adjusted to our new normal. This is regardless of a course’s scheduled modality for the remainder of the semester. A limited number of programs will have in-person sessions that week and students will be notified by their department chair or program coordinator.
- All in-person class meetings end no later than November 22, 2020. The remainder of the semester, including any final exams, will be fully remote.