Harvest Table, our new dining partner, has been enhancing and redesigning the Cheney Dining Center to provide for a safe dining experience. Such changes include:
- Training staff in new rules and expectations regarding food preparation and presentation.
- Identifying and marking internal traffic flow.
- Eliminating buffet style options (everything will be plated).
- Establishing a "grab and go" section that will include the full meals being served that day in the dining hall.
- Reducing the capacity of the dining hall, expanding distances between tables, and adding capacity through the use of additional spaces for dining.
- Increasing cleaning and sanitization.
More information to follow on how and when students will access Cheney as well as hours and operational information for the other dining and beverage services on campus. (e.g. Dunkin, Subway, Marketplace [formerly POD], etc.)