David Rudder, PhD
- Doctorate of Philosophy, Urban Affairs & Public Policy, University of Delaware, Newark, Del.
- Master of Science, Public Affairs, State University of New York, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Sociology/Anthropology, Canisius College, Buffalo, N.Y.
I have ten years of experience in higher ed administration and another ten years in the nonprofit and public sector. I have served as an adjunct instructor for fifteen years. Much of my teaching focus has been in leadership, organizational change, and program evaluation.
- Urban policy and economic development
- Leadership: A Lifelong Journey
- Economics of Social Change
- Fiscal Management
- Advocacy and Policy Analysis
Professional Certifications and Memberships
- Member of the National Organization of Human Services (NOHS)
Community Service and Volunteer Work
- Member of the Springfield YMCA Education and Outreach Committee
- Member of Mother Woman's Business Development Committee