Debra Salsi, MBA, DM
Over 30 years as a scholar/practitioner of socio-economic change management in business education and consulting.
- Organizational Development & Change Management
- Global Studies
- Ultra liminal Decision-Making
Professional Certifications and Memberships
- Socio-Economic Intervention and Change Management Certification
- University of Lyon/ISEOR
- Certified ACBSP Evaluator
- AACSB International Profile Reviewer and Mentor
- ESL Trainer
- Quality Matters Reviewer
Community Service and Volunteer Work
- Academy of Management
- Lifetime Member of International Living
- International Society of Organizational Development
- Academy of Business Research
- Academy of International Business
- Council for Undergraduate Research
- Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- International Society of Change Management Researchers
My work inspiration...
I love when my students tell me what I taught them was applied to their own life. I've had many of my students come back to me telling me how they changed their life to be in line with their potential and passion because of what we learned in class. One student of mine left pharmaceutical sales and the legal profession to become a successful entrepreneur. Another student of mine took his strategic plan from class and landed a VP position with one of the largest aerospace engineering firms in the country. Another student of mine took some of his exercises and pitched his way into successful career at Under Armour.
You may not know that...
I am a first-generation college graduate. My parents' first language was not English. I was a single-parent for 26 years and am now married to a non-American citizen.