John J. Hangasky Jr.
- (413) 748-3515
Herbert P. Blake Hall
Before coming to Springfield College, John J. Hangasky Jr. served as an emergency room PA-C at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and a faculty member in the Essex Community College physician assistant program. In 1993, he joined the faculty for the Springfield College physician assistant studies program, and he's served as a clinical PA-C for the Mercy Medical Center Workwise Occupational Medicine since 2005. Hangasky is a former committee member of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and has served on various committees, including college-wide search committees, college and school committees, graduate council, and is the former chair and past chair of the Faculty Curriculum Committee.
- PA Seminar IV
- History Taking and Physical Assessment I
- History Taking and Physical Assessment II
- History Taking and Physical Assessment III
Certifications and Memberships
- Physician Assistant - Certified (PA-C)
- Clinical PA, WorkWise Occupational Medicine, Mercy Medical Center, Springfield, Mass.
- Commercial Driver Medical Examiner (CDME) certification
- American Academia of Physician Assistants (AAPA), member
- Physician Assistant Educators Association (PAEA), member
- Massachusetts Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA), member
- Western Massachusetts Baseball Umpires Association