Judith Ann Moore
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medical Services / Chair of the Department of Emergency Medical Services Management
- Field Search and Rescue
- Search and Rescue Management
- EMS Management Internship
- EMS Senior Research Project
Certifications and Memberships
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians-Basic, 1974
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians-Intermediate, 1980
- American Heart Association Instructor
- Massachusetts OEMS Instructor/Coordinator, 1980
- Massachusetts DPH Ambulance Inspector
- National Association of Search and Rescue, Master Instructor
- Search and Rescue Fundamentals Search Management
- United States National Park Service Certified Man-Tracker
- Certified EMS Chaplain
- Editor, “Western Massachusetts EMS Basic Prehospital Protocols,” First Edition, 1985.
- Writer/Producer, “Search and Rescue: The Right To Be Found,” Training Video, 1994.
- Author, “Cultural Clues; Search and Rescue Interviewing Techniques,” NASAR Conference Proceedings, 1995.
- Content Advisor, Mathematics Training CD using Search and Rescue Probability Theory, Thomson Learning Systems, Inc., 1999.
- Co-Author, “EMS Stress Training Concept,” Domain, The Official Scholarly Publication of the National Association of EMS Educators, 2003.
- National Ski Patrol System, Alpine and Nordi, 1964-83
- Para-Medic Ambulance Service, 1974-80
- Manager, Eastern Ambulance Service, 1980-88
- SAR Incident Commander, Springfield College SAR Team, 1989-03
- NASAR Board of Directors, 1994-95
- Springfield College Campus Safety Committee, 1994-04
- Advisor, Springfield College EMS Responder Team, 1994-present