Robert J. Hopkins
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medical Services
Certifications and Memberships
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Paramedic, 1982
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians-Basic, 1974
- DMAT Field Exercise Construction and Evaluation, U.S. Veterans Administration, Northampton, Mass.
- Speaker on Reception Teams, National Defense Medical System National Conference, Washington D.C.
- Member, panel discussion on Response to Hurricane Katrina, Springfield College, Springfield, Mass.
- Hurricane Hugo, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Hurricane Andrew, Homestead, Florida
- World Trade Center, Ground Zero Medical Team, Sept. 11, 2001
- Hurricane Isabel, Fla
- Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans Airport, La.
- Para-Medic Ambulance Service
- Baystate Ambulance Service
- American Medical Response Ambulance Service
- Holyoke Hospital EMS
- Deputy Commander, MA-2, Disaster Medical Assistance Team, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Deputy Sheriff, Hampden, Mass., County Sheriff’s Department
- EMT-Paramedic President, Western Massachusetts EMS Council