Robert N. Lussier
- (413) 748-3202
Robert N. Lussier, ScD, is a prolific author of more than 435 publications. Over one million people globally have used his books. He has been contacted by hundreds of institutions and individuals in more than 75 countries earning him an unsurpassed national and international reputation as an author and keynote speaker.
- Small business and entrepreneurship
- Success vs. failure prediction
- Family business
- Principles of Management
- Human Resource Management
Certifications and Memberships
- Fellow, Small Business Institute
- Academy of Management
- United States Association of Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Robert Lussier’s Publish Don’t Perish workshops, based on his book, Publish Don’t Perish: The Top Secrets to get Published, have been presented at numerous universities, professional associations and conferences including USASBE, NAMS, NEBAA, EAM and SBI.
Spring 2017 Laurels Submissions
- Robert Lussier, ScD, professor of business management, co-authored “Academic education in small business: The case of the first program in Israel” and “Small business owner entrepreneurial profile in the Guanajuato State, Mexico” in Proceeding of the Small Business Institute in February 2017.
- Robert Lussier, ScD, professor of business management, presented the workshop “Publish don’t perish” at the Small Business Institute conference in San Diego, Calif., in February 2017.