- Low- and high-challenge course
- Custom-designed programs
- Outdoor adventures including hiking, disc golf, kayaking, canoeing, orienteering, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing
- Picnicking and camping
Planning your meal?
Think that you’ll be hungry but don’t want to pack a lunch? Let Springfield College catering take care of you.
What ever will I wear?
Most activities will be outside in areas that are not shaded. Sun, rain, wind, and snow can all be a part of an experience at East Campus. Anticipating weather and dressing appropriately is your key to comfort and enjoyment.
- Please keep all valuables at home or locked in your car.
- Please wear comfortable closed-toed shoes appropriate for the outdoors. Tennis shoes are preferred.
- Refrain from wearing jewelry. Your earrings, necklaces, and rings may snag something and can be hazardous to you or a peer.
- Please wear comfortable and loose clothing. T-shirts and shorts or pants are great.
- Layer clothing during colder months or chillier mornings.
- Rain gear is essential if it looks like rain.
- You also want to bring: sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, bug spray, suntan lotion, a snack, inhalers, medications, or bee sting kits if you are allergic to bees.
Already booked an event with East Campus and have misplaced some forms? You're not the first.
Almost ready to book a program? Here's what to consider.
What type of program are you looking for?
For Challenge Programs
For Adventure Programs
We will customize your adventure based on the activities that you select. You can do one of them or all of them; the possibilities are endless.
How long of a program would you like?
The duration of a program depends on you and the goals you hope to have accomplished. Typically, most groups book between a 3-6 hour program. We can do more or less; that’s the benefit of customized programs.
How many participants would attend?
Staffing needs are based on the number of individuals participating in the program, as well as the type of program you select. For most of our activities, including our low challenge course, we have a 1:15 ratio. For a high-challenge course program, we offer a 1:8 ratio.
Will your program occur during a meal time?
If so, there are a few available options. Cook for yourselves in our industrial kitchen, bring potluck dishes, or have the College’s caterer take care of you.
Already booked? Here's your checklist.
If you can answer yes to all of the items below, then your adventure awaits!
- Submitted your contract, certificate of insurance, and paid your deposit?
- Submitted your program information sheet (if you are participating in a challenge course or customized adventure course)?
- Informed all of your participants of what they should wear? We recommend the following.
- Closed-toed shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Layered clothing during colder months or chillier mornings
- Rain gear if it looks like rain
- Gotten all waivers signed and made sure they are ready to be turned in upon arrival?
- Know how to get to East Campus?