On Nov. 29, visit the Flynn Campus Union from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to donate the following items.
- Donate canned food that will be distributed to The Food Pantry, a local food bank.
- Donate new socks and underwear that will be distributed to Friends of the Homeless, a local shelter.
- Donate school supplies that will be donated to White Street School, a local school in need.
- Write on our pledge banner to show how you will give back.
- Donate a monetary gift that will support alternative spring break trips for Springfield College students.
- Write thank you notes to students and Springfield College employees.
- Pose with our photo frame and post your photos to social media so you can share how you gave back!
Drop-off locations for the canned food, socks, and school supplies are set up now in the Wellness Center, Office of Admissions, Marsh Memorial, Alumni Hall basement (in the Office of Communications), and Administration Building.