Computing & Printing
- Learning Commons computers are for members of the Springfield College community (students, faculty, staff).
- Due to social distancing required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Learning Commons is unable to accommodate visitors until further notice. You must have a current Springfield College ID to scan into the building and access all services.
- In the past, the Center for Civic Engagement has provided computer access to local residents. During the uncertainty of the COVID-19 era, please check the Center's website before you visit.
- This pamphlet highlights where computer/printing services can be found elsewhere at Springfield College or at the Springfield City Library.
- Please refrain from viewing pornographic images because many people find them offensive.
- Keep conversations within reasonable sound levels.
- Use headphones when listening to music, watching videos, etc.
- Keep cell phones on vibrate and take calls elsewhere if possible.
Windows and Mac computers are available for students, faculty, and staff.
Wireless network access is available throughout the building.
All computers for students, faculty, and staff use Follow-me Printing. Guest printing is not available.
Children and Youth
- Library Services assumes that parents or guardians of children are taking responsibility for their activities in the library, even if the children are unaccompanied.
Responsible Use of Technology
All students, faculty, and staff of Springfield College and visitors to the College are responsible for adhering to the college's Technology Acceptable Use Policy.
The copyright law of the US (Title 17, USC) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. The person using this equipment is liable for copyright infringement. We appreciate your consideration.