Springfield College students will once again have the opportunity to be recognized by the Harold Grinspoon Charitable Foundation Entrepreneurship Initiative showcase for the students’ creative entrepreneurship efforts.
Eligibility: All current students; three students from Springfield College will be chosen to participate in November 17 event.
- The pitches must be unique business ideas which are doable, marketable and legal
- Each contestant has 60 seconds to pitch
- Participants are not allowed to use technology (no props, no slides)
- Winners at the November 17 event will be selected by a vote of their peers based on the best presentation of an idea that is feasible and creative
- Cash prizes will be awarded
Please contact one of the Springfield College Grinspoon Entrepreneurship Initiative faculty co-advisors:
Heather Gilmour firstname.lastname@example.org
Pam Baran email@example.com
We ask that you send us a video of your pitch no later than October 30.