This highly successful camp is designed to foster individual improvement in a climate of competitive fun. For over 25 years, basketball programs at Springfield College have provided a safe environment in which young people can develop fundamental skills, learn basic strategies, participate in self-help drills, meet new friends, and most importantly, have some FUN! Our staff helps create an enjoyable learning experience for each camper. We are proud of our tradition and would like to share it with you.
Facilities and Features:
- Air conditioned playing facilities, featuring Blake Arena, one of New England’s finest basketball facilities
- The 93,820 square foot Field House with 4 Basketball courts
- Olympic size swimming pool
- Motivational packet for each camper
- Special recognition awards
- Age & ability grouping
- Individual attention from top-rated staff
- Giveaway prizes
- All you can eat lunch at Cheney Hall
Looking to sign up for our email list? Fill out the form here and your email address will receive communications going forward.