Pre-orientation Application and Registration Form
Cultural Connections 2020
- The Cultural Connections Leadership Program, starting with pre-orientation, will take place August 24 - August 28, 2020.
- If you are interested in becoming a Cultural Connections participant at Springfield College, please complete the application below by July 15. A registration fee of $60 (to cover the cost of food and activities) must be paid upon your acceptance. If you would like to review our program in more detail, please visit our Cultural Connections page.
Participating in the Cultural Connections Leadership Program pre-orientation requires full commitment during those days.
By participating in the Cultural Connections Leadership Program, you will:
- Receive guidance from an alliance of peers, faculty, and staff to ensure you are supported during your time at Springfield College;
- Engage in opportunities to build relationships within the Springfield College community, before the semester begins;
- Learn about the Springfield College resources and participate in interactive workshops that will help you discover your passions and find your path to success;
- Explore topics of identity, leadership, and social justice;
- Attend social events and participate in the Unity Fest Leadership Conference and Office of Multicultural Affairs workshops, activities, and events throughout the academic year to continue to build new leadership competencies.