Important Deadlines and Information
Congratulations! If you've clicked through all of the steps we've laid out, you've officially reviewed everything you need to do before June Orientation. Once you meet the deadlines we've provided, you'll be all set.
Below, you'll find an overview of those deadlines—as well as a few key dates and things to do—you won't want to miss.
If you have any questions as you're going through this process, reach out to us. We're here to help however we can.
See you at June Orientation!
- Pre-Advising Questionnaire Deadline: June 1
- Housing Preference Survey for Living-Learning Community Applicants Due: July 1
- Orientation RSVP Deadline: June 1
- Housing Preference Survey Due: July 1
- Apply for Alternative Loans (as needed): July 1
- Pre-Camp Application Deadline: July 13
- Cultural Connections Application Deadline: July 13
- Health Forms Due: July 15
- eSign Financial Agreement: Prior to course registration
- All Financial Aid Paperwork Due: August 1
- Waive/enroll in Student Health Insurance: August 1
- Bill Due Date: August 1
- June Orientation: June 17-24
- Pre-Camp: Sept. 1-4
- Move-in Day: Sept. 4, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Cultural Connections: Aug. 31 - Sept. 4
- Family Weekend: Oct. 16-17
- Athletic Team Meeting/Tryout Information (PDF)