Steps to upload your photo for your Springfield College ID card
- Log on to https://cs-web.springfield.edu/login/ldap.php using your Springfield College username and password.
- Click on Upload Photo. This will be the picture you choose to be on your Springfield College ID Card. See the requirements for the picture below.
- Click on Upload Identification. This can be any issued photo ID; e.g. driver’s license, passport, High School ID, or other issued photo ID.
• Background MUST be SOLID white or light color.
• Face and shoulders must face forward.
• NO sunglasses, hats or anyone else in photo.
• Photo must be a color JPEG, minimum of 2 x 3 inches.
• File should not exceed 400 KB.
• Submit ONLY one photo at a time.
Photo must be uploaded by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 20 in order to have an ID when you arrive.
Your online photo must be PASSPORT-STYLE and meet the following requirements:
- Photos must be recent (taken within the last 6 months) and reflect your current appearance.
- They must be in color. Black & white photos will not be accepted.
- No hats, sunglasses, headbands, etc. will be allowed in your photo. They will not be accepted.
- Photos of individuals ONLY. Group photos will not be accepted.
- Solid backgrounds only for ID photos.
- Eyes should be open. Please retake if you have blinked.
- Photos should be in focus. Photos that are out of focus will not be accepted.
- Good lighting is important! Photos that are too dark or too light will not be accepted.
- Photos need ample room around the head for cropping. See the examples below.
- If needed please have someone else take your photo using your camera or phone.
Once your online photo is accepted, your photo will appear on your Springfield College ID
Card EXACTLY as submitted. The ID Office will NOT make any modifications.