Important Deadlines and Information - Virtual
Congratulations! If you've clicked through all of the steps we've laid out, you've officially reviewed everything you need to do before SCOOP. Once you meet the deadlines we've provided, you'll be all set.
Below, you'll find an overview of those deadlines—as well as a few key dates and things to do—you won't want to miss.
If you have any questions as you're going through this process, reach out to us. We're here to help however we can.
We hope to see you at some of our virtual events throughout the summer! (see below)
- Pre-Advising Questionnaire Deadline: June 1
- Housing Preference Survey for Living-Learning Community Applicants Due: July 1
- Orientation RSVP Deadline: June 1
- Housing Preference Survey Due: July 1
- Apply for Alternative Loans (as needed): July 1
- Pre-Camp Application Deadline: July 13
- Cultural Connections Application Deadline: July 13
- Health Forms Due: Sept. 30
- eSign Financial Agreement: Prior to course registration
- All Financial Aid Paperwork Due: August 1
- Waive/enroll in Student Health Insurance: (Information Available after June 26) August 1
- Bill Due Date: August 1
- Advising & Registration: June 8-24
- First Day of Classes: Aug. 31
- Pre-Camp: TBD
- Move-in Day: TBD
- Cultural Connections: TBD
- Family Weekend: Oct. 16-17
- Athletic Team Meeting/Tryout Information
- Athletic Forms
Things To Do
Tab will appear on students' Pridenet account after your student has gone through advising and registration and have accepted their fall schedule.
SCOOP Virtual Events
Invitations will be sent to your email, please RSVP to events
June 22 at 7 p.m.
Student SC Trivia Night
June 25 at 7 p.m.
Family Night Break Out Session
July 14 at 7 p.m.
Live Zoom with Harvest Table (Meal plans and Dining Q&A)
July 16 at 7 p.m.
Student/Family Event: Family Feud with prizes!
August 8 at Noon to 4 p.m.
Family Scavenger Hunt using GooseChase app with current students
August 12 at 7 p.m.
Student Event: Bingo Playlist with NSO Leaders