Springfield College Online Orientation Program
Welcome to the Springfield College Online Orientation Program! What's the SCOOP? Throughout the summer we will provide virtual engagement opportunities for new students and their families to connect with Springfield College and our community. Students and families will be able to have conversations with current students, faculty, and staff throughout the summer all while they prepare for their undergraduate journey at Springfield College.
Are you excited? We hope so!
Orientation will be start before you know it. Make sure you're ready by following along with the steps we've laid out for you.
You can also stay connected with Springfield College by reading the latest edition of our Springfield College Connect e-newsletter.
Interested in participating in our Pre-Camp program?
Pre-Camp student-run program for first-year students is designed to help you get a head start in making friends with your peers, familiarizing yourself with the college experience, and gaining a sense of self-assurance and confidence. Only a limited number of students can be accommodated so please apply early.
Find out about Cultural Connections
Cultural Connections is a leadership program for students from diverse populations that focuses on unity, social justice, and community. Kick off your campus experience by participating in this special four-day pre-orientation program hosted by the Office of Multicultural Affairs.
- Pre-Advising Questionnaire Deadline: June 1
- Housing Preference Survey for Living-Learning Community Applicants Due: July 1
- Orientation RSVP Deadline: June 1
- Housing Preference Survey Due: July 1
- Apply for Alternative Loans (as needed): July 1
- Pre-Camp Application Deadline: July 13
- Cultural Connections Application Deadline: July 13
- Health Forms Due: Sept. 30
- eSign Financial Agreement: Prior to course registration
- All Financial Aid Paperwork Due: August 1
- Waive/enroll in Student Health Insurance: (Information Available after June 26) August 1
- Bill Due Date: August 1
- Advising and Registration: June 8-24
- First Day of Classes: Aug. 31
- Pre-Camp: TBD
- Move-in Day: TBD
- Cultural Connections: TBD
- Family Weekend: Oct. 16-17
- Athletic Team Meeting/Tryout Information
Things To Do
Tab will appear on students' Pridenet account after your student has gone through advising and registration and have accepted their fall schedule.
SCOOP Virtual Events
Invitations will be sent to your email, please RSVP to events
June 22 at 7 p.m.
Student SC Trivia Night
June 25 at 7 p.m.
Family Night Break Out Session
July 14th at 7 p.m.
Live Zoom with Harvest Table (Meal plans and Dining Q&A)
July 16 at 7 p.m.
Student/Family Event: Family Feud with prizes!
August 8 at Noon to 4 p.m.
Family Scavenger Hunt using GooseChase app with current students
August 12 at 7 p.m.
Student Event: Bingo Playlist with NSO Leaders