Behavioral Health Network, Inc. (BHN) Partnership Grant
There are a number of reasons to consider our programs as a BHN employee:
- Receive up to a $5,000 BHN Partner Grant for any bachelor’s or master’s degree at any regional or online campus.
- Receive up to a $10,000 BHN Partner Grant for any bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) degree at the main campus.
- Earn your degree quickly—saving you time and money.
- Choose the degree focused on impacting lives and communities.
- Earn undergraduate credits from your BHN training and work/life experience at a regional or online campus.
Inquire Download the Grant Application
BHN Partner Grant
BHN employees enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs at Springfield College are eligible to receive a $5,000 or $10,000 partner grant. This grant has been established by Springfield College to support BHN members being educated for leadership in service to others. Students must provide employment information to confirm their eligibility.