City of Springfield Partnership Grant
There are a number of reasons to consider our programs as a City of Springfield employee:
- Receive up to a $5,000 City of Springfield Partner Grant for any online bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Receive up to a $10,000 City of Springfield Partner Grant for any main campus bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) program.
- Earn your degree quickly—saving you time and money.
- Choose the degree focused on impacting lives and communities.
- Earn undergraduate credits from your City of Springfield training and work/life experience.
City of Springfield Partner Grant
All City of Springfield employees who are benefit eligible and enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs at Springfield College are qualified to receive a $5,000 or $10,000 partner grant. This grant has been established by Springfield College to support City of Springfield employees being educated for leadership in service to others. Students must provide employment information to confirm their eligibility.