Holyoke Public Schools Partnership Grant
There are a number of reasons to consider our programs as an employee of Holyoke Public Schools:
- Receive up to a $5,000 Holyoke Public Schools Partner Grant for any online bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Receive up to a $10,000 Holyoke Public Schools Partner Grant for any main campus bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) program.
- Earn your degree quickly—saving you time and money.
- Choose the degree focused on impacting lives and communities.
- Earn undergraduate credits from your Holyoke Public Schools training and work/life experience.
Holyoke Public Schools Partner Grant
Employees at Holyoke Public Schools enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs at Springfield College are eligible to receive a $5,000 or $10,000 partner grant. This grant has been established by Springfield College to support Holyoke Public Schools members being educated for leadership in service to others. Students must provide employment information to confirm their eligibility.