Graduate Art Therapy/Counseling Portfolio Guidelines
Please read the following guidelines for preparing your art portfolio for review by a member of the Department of Visual and Performing Arts.
- A minimum of eight pieces
- Pieces should reflect your growth as an artist, ability to work with diverse media, skills and your creativity
- While choosing pieces to include in your portfolio, do not limit yourself to 2-D work (also show multiple views of 3-D pieces).
- Please include the following information for your work indicating
- Title of each piece
- Date of completion
- Medium used
- Approximate size of the piece
- Please include a short artist statement
Submit your portfolio via upload to your application portal. Instructions for upload will be emailed to you after you submit your application.
Thank you for your interest in the Springfield College Graduate Art Therapy/Counseling program. If you have any questions, please call Dr. Hluska at (413) 748-4734 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.