Next Steps after Acceptance
Got your acceptance letter?
Congratulations on your acceptance into the industrial/organizational psychology graduate program! Take a second to pat yourself on the back; you deserve it.
Here's what's next!
First: Submit your enrollment deposit
Learn more about the different options to submit your enrollment deposit.
Second: Attend graduate orientation programs
New Student Orientation is a college-wide orientation for all incoming graduate students at Springfield College. The Office of Graduate Admissions will contact you with more details.
During this orientation, you'll take care of the following items.
- Get your student ID
- Register for parking
- Learn more about campus resources
- Participate in workshops focused on graduate life transition and professional etiquette
- Network with new and current graduate students
- Complete course advising and registration
The Department of Psychology Graduate Student Orientation is a half-day orientation required for all incoming industrial/organizational psychology students. You will receive an email to your Springfield College email address that will supply you with more information.
Here's what to expect during this orientation.
- Understand the Department of Psychology's expectations of an excelling graduate student
- Hear from current psychology graduates about how to succeed in graduate school
- Be provided with information and resources on professional and research opportunities offered on and off the campus
- Meet the psychology faculty
- Learn more about the Department of Psychology's structure and culture.
|Pay enrollment deposit|
|Attend Springfield College New Student Orientation|
|Attend Department of Psychology Graduate Orientation|
|Attend class when semester begins|