Regional and Online Financial Aid
A Springfield College education is the investment of a lifetime. We focus on helping all qualified students afford a Springfield College education by offering a variety of grant and loan programs, and payment plans.
Financing a college education is a challenging task and an important part of making a good enrollment decision. We know that application procedures can sometimes seem confusing or intimidating. That's why our experienced staff is ready to assist you in the application process and in evaluating the available financing options. Each campus also has a staff person available for financial aid counseling.
All financial aid is administered by the Springfield College Office of Financial Aid, regardless of the instructional campus. All financial aid is based on eligibility and need, as determined by the Office of Financial Aid per federal regulations. Direct all written correspondence to the Office of Financial Aid, and please include your student ID number.
Contact us whenever you have questions or concerns about application procedures or financing options. Our understanding of the sensitive nature of your finances makes our commitment to ensuring confidentiality a top priority.
- The College makes admissions decisions without regard for your ability to pay educational expenses.
- All information in your financial aid file is considered confidential. Disclosure of family financial information is governed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Students must be officially accepted into a degree program before a financial aid decision can be issued. Students who enroll for coursework without the benefit of a formal acceptance are considered non-matriculated students and are not eligible for financial aid. Non-matriculated students must make payment arrangements at the time of registration.
- You must make satisfactory academic progress toward your degree to continue to receive financial aid.
- The financial aid award shall be void if and when incorrect or inconsistent information is revealed on forms or other documentation submitted in the application process. All awards are subject to verification. Cases of fraud will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Students who are in default on prior educational loans are not eligible for assistance until the default is cleared or the loan is rehabilitated.