Springfield College Southern California
The School of Professional and Continuing Studies bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are perfect for adults who wish to transform their careers and their communities. Whether you’ve been out of school for five, 10, even 20 or more years, you’ll find that we make the transition as easy for you as possible. Beginning with weekend programs that can often be completed in 16 months, School of Professional and Continuing Studies programs are designed for adults who care about people above all else.
- Attend classes only on weekends, typically two weekends per month
- Finish your degree in as little as 16 months
- Receive undergraduate credit for college-level life, school, and work experiences
- Earn a degree from a well-respected, fully accredited private college
- Enjoy an affordable tuition, with financial aid opportunities
- Learn in a small class that values and reflects a diverse world
- Take advantage of the adult-centered Academic Success Center
- Get valuable, hands-on experience right from the start
Springfield College School of Professional and Continuing Studies Southern California is compliant with the regulations upheld by the Bureau for Private and Postsecondary Education. For California consumer information, the school's catalog, school performance fact sheets, annual reports, and brochures for our programs, please visit our State Regulations page.