School of Professional and Continuing Studies, Springfield Campus
The School of Professional and Continuing Studies bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are perfect for adults who wish to transform their careers and their communities. Whether you’ve been out of school for five, 10, even 20 years, you’ll find that we make the transition as easy for you as possible. Beginning with face-to-face evening or weekend classes, which are supplemented by an active online learning community, programs can often be completed in 16 months. Some online class options are available and required, filling out a student's schedule. This dynamic schedule holds a student's interest and increases their value to employers.
- Attend classes on evenings, weekends, or online, supplemented with an active online learning community
- Full-time students can complete their degrees in as little as 16 months
- Receive undergraduate credit for college-level life, school, and work experiences
- Earn a degree from a well-respected, nonprofit, fully accredited private college
- Enjoy an affordable tuition, with financial aid opportunities
- Learn in a small class that values and reflects a diverse world
- Take advantage of the adult-centered Academic Success Center
Hear from one of our graduates.
Laurice Jiggetts, G'10 graduated from our Master of Science with a concentration in Organizational Management and Leadership program, and now uses her experiences to run her own dance company. Watch how she is making a major impact in her world.
It's your turn. Are you ready? Apply now.