Are you passionate about a career in social work? Earn your MSW with us.
This program prepares students for practice with individuals, groups, organizations, and communities in a variety of areas such as adult mental health, child welfare/child mental health, school social work, and gerontology and for direct practice, supervision, administration, and public policy activities. The complexity of the field is increasing in response to the rapid pace of societal change.
Factors include economic and social disparities, the growth of marginalized populations, human rights violations, and the recognition and prevalence of trauma. In addition, needs for public welfare and well-being services, family and elder services work with the foreign-born, and substance use services continue to grow. Intellectually rigorous, while grounded in real-world challenges, the advanced generalist curriculum equips students with the latest knowledge and skills for culturally-competent practice.
- MSW Weekday (Springfield)
- MSW Weekend (Springfield & Worcester)
- Advanced Standing for BSW Graduates (Weekday & Weekend)
- Dual Degree Program MSW/JD
- Dual Degree Program BS/MSW
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Trauma-Informed Practice with Children and Adolescents
- Seminar in Field Instruction