Personalize your MSW with these scheduling and location options
You can earn an MSW through a full-time, weekday schedule or a part-time, weekend schedule. The content and quality of the two are the same and both require 60 credits and two field-based internships. These options allow a high degree of flexibility for employed students.
- MSW Weekday (Springfield)
- MSW Weekend (Springfield & Worcester)
- Advanced Standing for BSW Graduates (Weekday & Weekend)
- Dual Degree Program MSW/JD
- Dual Degree Program BS/MSW
- Post-Master’s Certificate Program in Trauma-Informed Practice with Children and Adolescents
- Seminar in Field Instruction
This is an exciting time to be an MSW student whose focus is professional social work with older adults and understanding the burgeoning field of gerontology. The Springfield College School of Social Work is now offering an area of emphasis in gerontology, which will enable our social work students to concentrate on developing their skills and knowledge in working with older adults and facing the challenges of an aging society.
Ann Roy, PhD, Professor