Fitness and Wellness Services
- All full-time students or Employee Wellness participants are entitled to one free fitness assessment per year with one of our certified personal trainers.
- All other Wellness and Recreation Complex program participants may register for an assessment for a $20 fee.
- Participants should complete a Personal Training Registration Packet. This form will be available on this page shortly and should be submitted to the Campus Recreation office during regular weekday business hours.
- Participants will be contacted approximately two business days after they submit their packet to schedule their assessment appointment.
- Assessments will include an initial exercise testing session followed by a consultation session where an individualized exercise program will be prescribed.
Download the registration packet here. Turn in your completed registration packet to the Campus Recreation office.
- The Springfield College Campus Recreation Personal Training Service entitles participants to an individualized exercise program and supervised exercise sessions with one of our certified personal trainers.
- Valid Wellness and Recreation Complex program participants may sign up for Personal Training Services.
- Fees (per one-hour session):
Individual - $20
Partner (two people) - $15 per person
Group (three-four people) - $10 per person
- Participants may sign up for Personal Training in the Campus Recreation Office during regular weekday business hours. The Registration Packet will be available on this page soon.
- If a participant has not completed a Fitness Assessment, this will take place during the first Personal Training session.