Fitness and Wellness Services
60-Minute Relaxation Massages
Licensed massage therapist, Saskia Cote, will be offering one-hour (full-body) relaxation massages by appointment. Please note that appointments are limited, where massages will be offered one Monday of every month (please see the schedule below). One-hour massages will be offered between the times of 10:00a.m. – 3:00p.m. Please see the schedule below and call Maureen Naglieri at x3468 to schedule your appointment.
One-Hour Massage Dates:
- Monday, September 30
- Monday, October 28
- Monday, November 25
- Monday, December 16
Cost: A one-hour relaxation massage is $85.00
Payment Process & Policy: You are required to pre-pay for one-hour massages.
1) Call Maureen Naglieri at x3468 or stop by the Office of Campus Recreation to schedule your appointment.
2) Once you’ve scheduled your appointment, you can come to the Office of Campus Recreation to complete the Program/Service Fee Authorization Form for billing.
3) Once you’ve completed the Program/Service Fee Authorization Form with Maureen, you can bring the form to the Business Office. The Business Office will give you a copy of the form (as a receipt to show proof of payment).
4) Please bring a copy of your receipt to Maureen Naglieri on the day of your scheduled massage to show proof of purchase.
Cancellation Policy: We ask all participants who have made appointments to cancel or reschedule with (at least) 72 hours notice.
- All full-time students or Employee Wellness participants are entitled to one free fitness assessment per year with one of our certified personal trainers.
- All other Wellness and Recreation Complex program participants may register for an assessment for a $20 fee.
- Participants should complete a Personal Training Registration Packet. This form should be submitted to the Campus Recreation office during regular weekday business hours.
- Participants will be contacted approximately two business days after they submit their packet to schedule their assessment appointment.
- Assessments will include an initial exercise testing session followed by a consultation session where an individualized exercise program will be prescribed.
Download the registration packet here. Turn in your completed registration packet to the Campus Recreation office.
- The Springfield College Campus Recreation Personal Training Service entitles participants to an individualized exercise program and supervised exercise sessions with one of our certified personal trainers.
- Valid Wellness and Recreation Complex program participants may sign up for Personal Training Services.
- Fees (per one-hour session):
Individual - $20
Partner (two people) - $15 per person
Group (three-four people) - $10 per person
- Participants may sign up for Personal Training in the Campus Recreation Office during regular weekday business hours.
- If a participant has not completed a Fitness Assessment, this will take place during the first Personal Training session.