Transfer Application Forms
To apply to Springfield College, submit the following:
- Completed transfer application (print version or Common Application) and $50 application fee
- Personal essay: Please provide a statement that addresses your reasons for transferring and the objectives you hope to achieve.
- Official high school and college transcripts (transcripts from each school attended are required)
- Completed Academic Evaluation Form or letter of recommendation
- Completed Transfer College Report
- SAT scores if less than 15 college credits previously have been earned
Some programs have additional requirements. Contact the Office of Admissions for more information.
Click here for the annual Springfield College security and fire safety report.
Springfield College does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis in admission and access to, and employment and treatment in, its programs and activities.