Career Center Resources for Alumni
Stay Connected and Make a Difference
There are numerous ways you can engage with the Career Center. Whether you are a recent Springfield College graduate in need of career advice, a professional recruiting for your organization, or an alumnus interested in mentoring current students – we welcome your continued participation. We encourage alumni, parents and friends to partner with the Career Center and support our vibrant student’s career development. These services range from:
- Posting a job directly through JobConnect, the Career Center’s Web-based posting system. Whether you’re looking to conduct on-campus interviews, advertise an internship, or post a job the Career Center is eager to support your hiring needs.
- Sharing your expertise through an informational interview. Consider hosting students for a day at your place of employment or even consider sponsoring a networking reception.
- Providing a job shadowing opportunity.
- Scheduling on-campus interviews, participate in job fairs, and career related events.
- Performing on-campus networking. Many programs hold professional development symposiums and networking events. These programs afford students an opportunity to learn about your field of work and your personal career path, plus advice about entering your career industry.
How the Career Center Can Help You
The Career Center offers a variety of programs and services to guide alumni in their job search and career transitions.
*Alumni have lifetime access to the Career Center, and services are available at no cost.
One-on-one appointments with a career counselor for the following topics:
- Resume/cover letter critiques
- Job search advice
- Graduate school advisement
- Mock interviews
*Additional career information is available via the Career Center's Online Resources.
Please contact the Career Center at (413) 748-3110 or (413) 748-3222 to schedule an appointment or for more information.