Day of Recruitment
We encourage you to reach out to people in your community, including family, friends, and colleagues to identify students who you know would be a good fit for Springfield College. On Nov. 15, get ready to “phone home” and pay it forward by referring prospective students to us.
There are three ways for you to share the contact information of potential students with us on Nov. 15.
- You can fill out the form online.
- Call our Famous Faces at (413) 748-5279.
- Visit us in person on the first floor of the Flynn Campus Union at the Day of Recruitment headquarters between the hours of 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
If you have any Admissions-related questions leading up to, or on the day of, please contact the admissions staff directly at (413) 748-3136.
Be part of something special on the Day of Recruitment and support the future of Springfield College. We encourage you to post, tweet, and share about how you supported the Day of Recruitment by using the hashtag #recruitatriangle.
Incentives for Participating
- First online referral: Springfield College blanket
- First call-in referral: Springfield College blanket
- First in person referral: Springfield College blanket
- Any alumnus/friend of the College that refers a student will be sent a Day of Recruitment phone wallet
- Any alumnus/friend of the College that refers a student will be entered into a drawing to win a two-night stay at the hotel of their choosing for Reunion 2018 or Homecoming 2018.
- The first 50 students to refer a student in person, will receive a Day of Recruitment phone wallet and Dunkin' Donuts ticket.
- Any student who refers a student throughout the day, online or in person will receive a Dunkin’ Donuts ticket. They simply must come to the table in the union to show referral confirmation and claim their ticket.