The Springfield College Counseling Center provides a wide range of counseling services to undergraduate and graduate students. Many students utilize the center at some point during their academic career. A staff of professionals, which includes graduate associates, counsels students who seek help for a variety of personal concerns.
The counseling center is located in the Towne Health Center on the upper level. For more information or to set up an appointment, call (413) 748-3345.
Thoughts about the counseling center:
- “It was really helpful to have someone to talk to.”
- “I never thought I could feel comfortable going to a counselor and talking to someone who didn’t even know me, but this was a great experience.”
- “In the college environment, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and alone. I have found the counseling center a useful and helpful resource in my first year at SC.”
- “I had a really good experience with the counseling center and I continue to go. The center helped me to stay in school and finish the semester. I am very grateful for the help I received.”
- “I feel as though the counselors truly understood me and connected with me.”
The mission of the counseling center is to provide supportive counseling and psychotherapeutic services to undergraduate and graduate students to assist them with the developmental, educational, and crisis challenges they may face while at Springfield College. The counseling center staff believes that students will learn skills and acquire personal growth through this therapeutic process and incorporate it into their future.
From left, Nancy Bosques-Levesque, Sean DeMartino, Joanna Dalin,
Brian Krylowicz, Blair Chase, Gary Enright, Jayna Punturiero, Diane Hawkins